How to work with Outsourcing Partners | Free CX Webinar
Teams typically introduce outsourcing when they start to deal with ticket backlog and peaks that they can’t handle. Outsourcing can be a key part of how you build and scale a customer service function but when and how you do it is individual to your business.
Working against the clock? Here are some of the key takeaways from the webinar:
Do your research.
- Find a partner who you can align your branding and ideals with. Not every outsourcer will be the perfect fit.
- Use your networks to speak with people who have outsourced before.
- Look for a good mix between peak season assistance and consider the future capabilities you’ll require.
Make it easy for your outsourcer.
- Before onboarding with an outsourcer you need to have structured processes that they can follow from the start.
- Find time to welcome feedback from your outsourcer on what could work better.
- Create a database that they can refer back to and introduce them to the right team members to direct their questions to.
Develop a relationship with your partner.
- Decide what you want out of the relationship from the beginning and communicate it clearly.
- Find time for regular catch ups and make communication easy through shared slack channels.
- Track your metrics to work on performance, productivity and quality together.
Understand the challenges of outsourcing.
- Getting the right level of service at scale, dealing with evolving needs as your business grows and getting a service provider that can match your culture on an intimate level isn’t easy.
- Have honest conversations with people who have done it before.
- It won’t always be smooth-sailing but going in with eyes wide open will ensure you’re equipped to handle the challenges.
Hear directly from Caitlin, Kristin & Tim and learn more about their experience in outsourcing by watching the webinar.